30/10/2019 - EFRAG Conference - 28/11/19 - IFRS & Regulation: Searching for Common Ground | Keynote speaker
EFRAG invites you to its conference IFRS & Regulation: Searching for Common Ground and is pleased to announce that Steven Maijoor, the Chair of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) will give one of the keynote speeches.
The other prestigeous speakers and panellists are:
- Michel Prada, former IFRS Foundation Trustees Chairman and former Chairman of the French Regulator AMF
- Pervenche Berès, former MEP, member of the AMF committee on Climate and Sustainable Finance
- Jean-Paul Gauzès, EFRAG Board President
- Alain Deckers, Head of unit, Corporate reporting, audit and credit rating agencies – DG FISMA
- Chiara Del Prete, EFRAG TEG Chairwoman
- Stig Enevoldsen, EFRAG Board member
- Karsten Ganssauge, member of the IFRS Interpretations Committee
- Fabio Goia, Intesa SanPaolo Head of Group Accounting and Regulatory Policy and member EFRAG FIWG
- Richard Martin, ACCA Head of Corporate Reporting
- Patricia McBride, EFRAG Technical Director
- Araceli Mora, University of Valencia, EFRAG Academic Panel member and former EFRAG TEG member
- Claes Norberg, Business Europe Sounding Board Chair and EFRAG Board member
- Darrel Scott, IASB Board member
- Luca Serafini, Banca d’Italia Head of Financial Statements and Supervisory Reporting Division, Chair of Exploratory Group on Accounting Developments and Financial Stability of the ESRB
- Saskia Slomp, EFRAG CEO
IFRS & Regulation: Searching for Common Ground
Thursday, 28 November 2019 - 13:00 to 18:00
Should IFRS be more rules-based to support enforcement?
Should regulators issue implementation rules for principles-based IFRS?
Register now with firstname.lastname@example.org