23/11/2020 - EFRAG joins the OIC and the IASB for a webinar on Business Combinations: Disclosures, Goodwill And Impairment – 25 November
See the programme for the joint webinar organised by the Organismo Italiano di Contabilità (OIC) and EFRAG, in cooperation with the IFRS Foundation on Business Combinations: Disclosures, Goodwill and Impairment. The webinar will take place on Wednesday 25 November from 10:00 to 13:00 (CET). Presentations and discussions will be held in Italian. More information and registration here.
The OIC, EFRAG and the IFRS Foundation invite you to a webinar with a wide range of high-level speakers on the IASB’s Discussion Paper Business Combinations – Disclosures, Goodwill and Impairment.
The webinar's objective is to learn from and discuss with the Italian constituents on the IASB's preliminary views included in the Discussion Paper Business Combinations—Disclosures, Goodwill and Impairment and EFRAG's Draft Comment Letter.
The audience will be able to contribute to the discussion through surveys and Q&A sessions.
The presentations and discussions will be in Italian.
Speakers and panellists are:
- Leonardo Benvenuto (Manager of company law Area at Assonime)
- Luca Cencioni (Head of Group Accounting Policy at Eni, OIC Executive Board Member, EFRAG Board Member)
- Paolo Dragone (IASB Staff)
- Chiara Del Prete (EFRAG TEG Chairwoman)
- Alberto Giussani (OIC Executive Board Vice Chairman)
- Fabio Goia (Head of Accounting Policy and Regulatory Rules at Intesa Sanpaolo Group)
- Riccardo Sabbatini (Journalist)
- Simone Scettri (Chairman EY SpA, OIC Executive Board Member)
- Alessandro Turris (Partner PwC - Head of Technical & Methodology, OIC Executive Board Member)
We are looking forward to receiving a wide range of views on these topics.